Give Money to the Library
Your gift of money is always welcome at the Library. We have various programs to suit your giving needs. A gift to the library is a nice way to commemorate a person, a birthday or other special event.
Monetary gifts to the Graettinger Public Library will be put toward the Library Memorial Fund
- Monetary gifts may be given in person or by mail.
- If the gift is given in memory of a friend or loved one, please include the correct spelling of the person being commemorated.
- Commemorative cards are available to send to the family. Please provide the name and address of the family member to whom the card should be sent.
- Receipts are available upon request for tax purposes.
- A "book" on the memorial wall will be added for gifts of $100 or more. (See Picture)